Issue getting proper data from conversations details API w/ client credentials connection

Hello,

I'm trying to query the conversations details API using client credential auth in Python and also via Azure Data Factory (which is the end goal). Either way, I'm getting strange data returned by the API. I do get results but all conversations are highly incomplete. There's no acd, agent data. The only participant showing is 'external' in purpose. The results are returned properly when using the API Explorer on genesys website, so it looks like there's no issue with the data itself for the api and interval I'm querying.

This is what I get:

This is the code I use for client credential connection:

import base64, requests, os

CLIENT_ID = os.environ['GENESYS_CLOUD_CLIENT_ID']
CLIENT_SECRET = os.environ['GENESYS_CLOUD_CLIENT_SECRET']
ENVIRONMENT = os.environ['GENESYS_CLOUD_ENVIRONMENT'] # eg. mypurecloud.com

# Base64 encode the client ID and client secret
authorization = base64.b64encode(bytes(CLIENT_ID + ":" + CLIENT_SECRET, "ISO-8859-1")).decode("ascii")

# Get Access Token
request_headers = {
    "Authorization": f"Basic {authorization}",
    "Content-Type": "application/x-www-form-urlencoded"
}
request_body = {
    "grant_type": "client_credentials"
}
response = requests.post(f"https://login.{ENVIRONMENT}/oauth/token", data=request_body, headers=request_headers)
response_json = response.json()

# Post Query Request
requestHeaders = {
    "Authorization": f"{ response_json['token_type'] } { response_json['access_token']}",
    'Content-Type': 'application/json'
}
query = {
  "interval": "2022-06-07T21:00:00/2022-06-08T21:30:00",
}
response = requests.post('https://api.mypurecloud.com/api/v2/analytics/conversations/details/query', headers=requestHeaders, json=query)
response_json = response.json()

Not sure if it's something simple I'm missing (I'm new to this) or if it's rather something for customer care, but any advice is greatly appreciated.

Analytics conversation detail queries always return the full conversation object for every conversation in the result set. The results you're getting are most likely correct; the "partial" data is probably 100% of the data that exists, but the call is in process and hasn't been ACD routed to create an ACD segment for it yet. If you've verified that this is in fact not the case and you do believe the API is not returning appropriate data, please open a case with Genesys Cloud Care to investigate further as customer-specific data cannot be investigated via the forum.

Got it. Thanks!