Milestone data on dashboard

Hi,

I need to show some Milestone data on as dashboard.

I can show the total of Milestones in a flow but not the values for a single Milestone - like Completed Sales.

Does anyone know if that is possible?

Regards
Torben

last I looked at it, no. It only pegs as a metric with no actual indicator of which milestone pegged the metric.
It doesn't even peg in the conversation model that I could find, just outcomes do.

That's what made this a dealbreaker for us in terms of usability, that and the limited number of them platform wide.

Okay, then my conclusion was right and there was no secret method to retrieve metrics for each Milestone.
The idea behind Milestone is great, but as you mention it is not very useful as it is now.

Yeah, that's been my conclusion and since my company already has an in home solution to the problem these would solve I haven't had energy to try to go through the ideas process to improve them and have just been waiting to see if they spontaneously suck less enough to be viable for something.

Anyone reading this with an actual use case for these as they exist today I'd love to hear how you get anything meaningful from it in the current state.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.