Obtaining actualActivityCodeId metrics from API

Hi.

I'm using the /api/v2/workforcemanagement/adherence/historical API to pull scheduled and actual Activity data. I've just noticed that this API doesn't return actual Activity Code data, although it does return scheduled Activity Category, actual Activity Category, as well as scheduled Activity Code :

From the documentation:
"actuals": [

•  {*

•    "actualActivityCategory": "",*

•    "startOffsetSeconds": 0,*

•    "endOffsetSeconds": 0*

•  }*

Would anyone know where actual Activity Code data is available from?

Thanks

/api/v2/analytics/users/aggregates/query
or
/ api/v2/analytics/users/details/query

depending on your needs.

Hi Eos_Rios
Thanks for your reply.
My experience with theses is that they return data at the system presence or organization presence level (which I think maps to Activity Category), not at the lower Activity Code level.

Cheers

Hey Richard,
As it stands today there is no such thing as an actual Activity Code. This is because there can be multiple Activity Codes configured with the same Activity Category. The actual Activity Category is determined by the System Presence, so one System Presence can end up matching multiple Activity Codes. So it is not possible to have one single actual Activity Code. If you need to find all matching Activity Codes, you could lookup Activity Codes using /api/v2/workforcemanagement/businessunits/{businessUnitId}/activitycodes and then use the actual Activity Category from the historical adherence response to find all matching active Activity Codes.

Hi @Dan_Hoffman

Thanks for the explanation. This area of the relationships between System Presence, Org Presence, Routing Status, Activity Categories and Activity Codes is quite confusing. Is there a document somewhere that explains these relationships?

Thanks
Richard

Resource Center has several articles that may help. The last one has an expandable section on presence to activity category mapping.

Thanks @Langsford_Jay!

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.