Poll: preferred mobile development framework adopted by your business

To all the technologists out there :woman_technologist::man_technologist:
We want to understand where our customers are investing in terms of technology choice for building mobile apps that engage with end-customers. As you know, several frameworks exist, either native (Android/iOS) or cross-platform (build once, re-use everywhere), each with pros and cons.
What is the preferred mobile development framework adopted by your business, to build beautiful customer facing mobile apps?

• Native (iOS/Android)
  • React Native
  • Flutter
  • Ionic
  • Xamarin
  • Cordova
  • PhoneGap
  • Others

0 voters

1 Like

Since many businesses are implementing mobile apps these days, it's important to have a framework that you can rely on. Some popular frameworks include ReactJS and AngularJS. React is known for its fast load times and easy development process while Angular offers more features and complexity but also faster loads times.

With so many options available, it's important to choose the one that will work best for your business goals.

For More Detail Visit! React Native mobile application development company

1 Like

I realize I'm probably in the minority here, but my JS framework of choice is Vanilla JS. It's hands-down the fastest, lightest, easiest, and IMO best way to code for the web. Sorry I can't comment on native apps; I do lots of native programming, but not for mobile.

1 Like