Receive Incoming Call on WebRTC (softphone) in Angular App

I am having the problem of receiving a call through API, i have gone through multiple forum topics e.g. Answering inbound calls via JS SDK with WebRTC Station , but no use.

After you can answer to a call

PATCH /api/v2/conversations/calls/{conversationId}/participants/{participantId} 
Body {"state": "connected"}

The webrtc phone does not connect and caller keeps ringing and goes to voicemailreceive

Any idea to proceed?

Regards,
Furqan

Hello,

I didn't understand if you are using the WebRTC Phone from Genesys Cloud Desktop or if you have created/integrated your own WebRTC phone into your Angular app.

If the question is about using the WebRTC Phone from Genesys Cloud Desktop and invoking a request to answer the call from a separate application (Angular or else), you can have a look at the following blog - Clarifying call control support to answer a call or to make a call using Platform API .
It covers different type of phones and setup - and describes constraints and limitations - you should find yours in it.

Regards,

1 Like

Thanks a lot @Jerome.Saint-Marc . going through the article helped me resolve the issue.
Just FYI, I integrated the WebRTC phone in my Angular app and was not receiving the call earlier, now its connecting successfully.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.