Data discrepancy between conversation jobs endpoint and conversation query endpoint

Hi Team,
The interval passed in the conversation jobs endpoint and conversation query endpoint is 03/03/2024 to 10/03/2024 .
Conversation jobs endpoint Conversation jobs is able to return all data but Conversation query endpoint Conversation query is not returning data.
My queries are why we are able to get all data in jobs endpoint and why we are not getting data with queries endpoint.
Note: My findings are those email conversations are started on Feb 2024 and ended on March 2024

We cannot investigate data issues via the forum. Please open a case with Genesys Cloud Care.

startOfDayIntervalMatching property is available in jobs endpoint.Similarly startOfDayIntervalMatching is available in query endpoint?

You can find the API documentation for the analytics conversations detail query endpoint here: POST /api/v2/analytics/conversations/details/query. I don't see a property of that name documented in the schema.

Yes it was not available

Genesys forum

Thanks for the confirmation. You can request new features and share your use case at https://genesyscloud.ideas.aha.io/.

Based on my research.The data discrepancy issue is occurring only for callbacks and emails as the Conversation details query is designed to pull only conversations based on start time and not based on. Activity in the conversations similar to Conversation details jobs .so i figured out a solution for fixing this issue .Get dataAvailabilityDate from Lookup the datalake availability date and time Copy.
Next step would be to call Conversation details job by passing startdate as dataAvailabilityDate-48hrs and enddate as dataAvailabilityDate.
Startdate will be dataAvailabilityDate-48hrs because Im considering genesys batch service running at midnight everyday which will update analytics data upto 72hrs or 48 hrs based on genesys aws region.
This way we can avoid the missing conversations which is causing data discrepancy.
So if there is any better approach let me know.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.