Find all of a Users Active Conversations For Secure Pause

Hello all!

I am trying to get all of a user's active conversations similar to: Get All Active Conversations

I am doing this because I want to make use of the new client credentials secure pause endpoints released recently (announcement here: Secure Pause Recordings without being a conversation’s Participant).

When using the currently accepted method of calling the conversation detail query and specifiying that the conversationEnds attribute does not exist, I do get all of a user's active conversations, but the results seem to be sporadic and delayed. Due to this being a secure pause scenario, it is important that this endpoint works in a timely manner and that no delay is experienced. For example, we noticed during our testing today on the US East region that sometimes a conversation would not appear in the conversation detail query results within 15 seconds of the beginning of the call. While this may be an edge case it is important for us.

With all that being said, is there an alternative to the conversation detail query to getting an active user's conversations? Are there ways to ensure that the conversation detail query will have no delays or other issues?

Thanks for your time,

Skyler

Hello,

What you are experiencing is the expected behavior of the details query endpoint. Here is a blogpost explaining it: https://developer.genesys.cloud/blog/2022-04-21-Analytics-conversations-api-behavior. There are some tips in there to help you get a more up-to-date result.

Best

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.